- Envy 5534 Airprint Setup
- Envy 5534 Printer Troubleshooting
- Envy 5534 Software download
- Envy 5534 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- Envy 5534 drivers windows 10
- Envy 5534 Wireless Setup
- Envy 5534 printer driver download
- 123 Envy 5534 ePrinter
- 123 Setup 5534
- 123 Envy 5534 User manual
Using 123 HP Envy 5534 Printer Troubleshooting and Cleaning Services
123 HP Envy 5534 Print and Scan Doctor can be used to clean or align the print head, print a quality diagnostics page and print a printer diagnostic page
- Click on HP Print and Scan Doctor icon to open the tool
- In the Product heading, click on the name of your printer. Then, click on Next.
- Click on Printer, under the HP 5534 Print and Scan Doctor window
- Select Printer Services, in the drop-down menu
- Click on an icon to choose the task that is required by the HP Print and Scan Doctor to complete
- The following list shows the Hp Print and Scan Doctor printer services
- Print Quality Diagnostics Page – You can print a Print Quality Diagnostics Page to check the quality of the print.
- The information can be used to help troubleshoot print quality issues such as faded or missing colors, broken lines and streaks
- Align Printheads – If you find that the lines and alignment box from a Print Quality Diagnostics Page are not connected and straight, then the print head can be aligned to solve the issue
- Clean Printheads – If you see that the color blocks from a Print Quality Diagnostics Page are showing faded colors or displaying white lines, then clean the print head.
- If you find that the printhead is badly clogged, it may be necessary to clean the print head several times to restore normal print quality
- Print Diagnostic Information – In order to find out the condition of your Envy 5530, you can print a diagnostic report.
Note : If you make a scan, copy or fax and find that the printed output has color bands or vertical lines
Changing 123 HP setup envy 5534 Scan settings
HP Envy 5534 Scan settings – For Win OS
- Go to HP folder among your list of installed programs in your system
- Click on your printer. The printer software opens
- Click on the option Scan a Document or Photo
- Choose your preferences, for eg. Color Mode, Destination, Page Size etc.
- After you are finished, click on Save settings to save your preferences
HP Envy 5534 Scan settings – For OS X
- Click on the Apple icon in the menu bar
- Go to System Preferences
- Click either Printers and Scanners, Print and Fax or Print and Scan
- Click on HP printer and choose Open Print Queue
- Click on either Printer Setup or Settings, click on Open Printer Utility
- Click on Scan to Computer.
- Click on Edit Scan Tasks
- Click Show Details. You will see a list of scan settings displayed like Presets, Scan to, Type etc.
- Click on Presets and choose Save As
- Input a name for your new preset, click on OK. Your new preset is now saved and be chosen for later use within HP Scan.
- Close the Preferences window.
Envy 5534 – Print Photos from a Memory Card
You can print without a PC with 123 HP Envy 5534. Proceed as per the below instructions to find out how.
- The memory card should be inserted into the memory card slot
- Under the Home screen, tap on Photo to see the Photo menu
- Under the Photo menu, tap on View & Print to display photos
- Tap on a photo that you would like to print.
- Tap on the up or down arrow to choose the number of photos that you would like to print.
- Tap on Edit to choose options to edit the photos that have been selected. You will be able to crop, rotate a photo or turn Photo Fix off or on
- Tap on Done and check the photo by doing a preview. If you would like to adjust paper type, layout, date stamp or red eye removal, then tap on Settings and then tap your selection. You will also be able to save any new settings as default settings.
- Touch on Print to begin printing.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.