123.hp.com/Hp envy4501 – Printer and scanner
- HP Envy 4501 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 4501 Software download
- HP Envy 4501 drivers
- HP Envy 4501 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 4501 Driver Download
- HP eprint Envy 4501
- HP Envy 4501 Manual
HP Envy 4501 Printer Settings
Print using the two-sided printing accessory :
123 hp setup envy 4501 comes with a two sided printing accessory that enables you to print on both sides of the paper (double-sided printing). Without this accessory, you will be required to manually change the paper.
Installation Process :
- The printer should be switched off
- Open the access door behind the printer’s body.
- Insert the two- sided printing accessory and set it into place.
- The printer should be switched on
Configuring your Windows system:
The printing accessory will be automatically enabled during the process of printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when faced with the prompt message ‘Do you have a two sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Task-bar.
- Select Services by right-clicking on the printer icon in the Task-bar. Click Service this device.
- Choose the Configuration tab and click on Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module. Click APPLY.
HP Envy 4501 Scanner Setting
123.hp.com/envy4501 Printer scanner settings can be changed right from the printer control panel, or from the computer.
For changing scanner settings from software
- Open the 123 HP Envy 4501 software.
- The option Scan a Document or Photo should be clicked.
- Choose the shortcut for scanning in your scan dialogue box.
- Choose the preferences of your scan from this dialogue box.
- Choose Required Page Size : Letter or Legal format, 10×15 cm (4×6 inch) or custom.
- Choose the Color Mode : Color, Gray scale or Black & White
- Select the destination for your document : Local or email.
- Resolution : 200 dots per inch (dpi), 300 dpi or 1200 dpi.
- OCR Language.
- Destination : you could choose a specific default scan destination.
- Click on the Save Settings icon to save your chosen settings.
Changing HP 4501 Scan settings – For Win OS
- Go to HP folder among your list of installed programs in your system
- Click on your printer. The printer software opens.
- Click on the option Scan a Document or Photo
- Choose your preferences, for eg. Color Mode, Destination, Page Size etc.
- After you are finished, click on Save settings to save your preferences
Changing HP 4501 Scan settings – For OS X
- Click on the Apple icon in the menu bar
- Go to System Preferences
- Click either Printers and Scanners, Print and Fax or Print and Scan
- Click on HP printer and choose Open Print Queue
- Click on either Printer Setup or Settings, click on Open Printer Utility
- Click on Scan to Computer.
- Click on Edit Scan Tasks
- Click Show Details. You will see a list of scan settings displayed like Presets, Scan to, Type etc.
- Click on Presets and choose Save As
- Input a name for your new preset, click on OK. Your new preset is now saved and be chosen for later use within HP Scan.
- Close the Preferences window.
Envy 4501 Printer Cancel Print Job ?
Cancel Print Job Windows 10
- Click on the 123.hp.com/envy4501 icon that appears on the Notification area, when you start printing.
- Right click on the printer icon and Open All Active Printers option should be selected
- Select the print job you want to cancel, and right click it. Then Click CANCEL
- If prompted, click YES and cancel the job.
How to cancel the print job from the Control Panel?
- On your Windows system, open the Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers, and double click on the icon of the printer that is printing.
- Now double click on See What’s Printing.
- Right click on the print job you want to end, and click CANCEL.
- If prompted, click YES.
123 HP Envy 4501 FAQ’s
Why can’t I print from my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a printer that supports AirPrint. A lot of the older models of printers, do not support AirPrint. In this case, download Handy Print, an application that lets you print from your Apple device, to a printer not supporting AirPrint. To print from an Android device, use Google Cloud Print.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.