- Home 〉
- 123.hp.com/Hp Printer Troubleshooting
One Step to Hp Printer Troubleshooting Support
It is normal for you to start having Hp Printer Troubleshooting with your hp over time if proper care has not been taken. The Troubleshoot that arise on your printer can either be printer specific or a common Troubleshooting. It is also to be taken into note that, the more complex the problem is, the more time it will take to get it fixed and sometimes it may have to be viewed and analyzed by an expert. If your printer does not print any documents, check if the printer is properly connected to the power socket and if there are any broken links in the connection. Be sure to check if the printer has enough paper in it and the ink levels in the cartridge are not low.
Automatic Free Hp Printer Troubleshooting Support
HP Print and Scan doctor is a tool developed by HP, to quickly scan and perform a number of Hp Printer troubleshooting tasks to automatically resolve common errors (or) Issues. It is available to be downloaded and installed for both Windows and Mac.
Hp Printer Troubleshooting -Technical Support
Hp Printer Troubleshooting – Paper Jam
If you’re not careful with loading and unloading papers in your printer or if there are dust and other tiny objects stuck inside the printer that restricts the papers from moving freely, there is a higher chance of a paper jam occurring in the system. The most common reasons that can cause a paper to get jammed are listed below.
- Paper may have been loaded improperly in the input tray.
- Torn pieces of paper might be stuck inside.
- Too many papers may be loaded into the paper tray.
- Papers of different sizes may have been loaded into the paper tray.
- The paper rollers might have become dirty over time.
- A paper might be stuck in the rollers or the ink cartridge area.
- Torn or wrinkled paper may have been loaded in the input tray.
- Foreign objects like coins, clips, plastic, rubber etc. might be present inside the printer.
- To clear out a paper jam from your printer,
- Turn off the printer and restart it. Always place the printer on a flat surface.
- Check for any paper stuck inside the input and the output trays and carefully remove it.
- Check if any paper is stuck in the paper feed rollers and take it out.
- Look out for any tiny bits of paper stuck inside the printer.
- Reset the printer, unplug the connections with it turned on and reconnect it after a minute.
- Service the printer if necessary
Hp Printer Troubleshooting – Print jobs stuck
When a print job is stuck in the queue, you will not be able to print or scan documents until the issue has been resolved. You will also not be able to cancel or delete the print job. Summarised instructions on how to resolve it are listed below
- Delete the original document after making a copy of it.
- Restart the printer after unplugging it for a minute.
- Try running the HP Print and Scan Doctor to check if that helps fix the issue.
- Uninstall the printer driver and reinstall the latest full feature printer driver on your computer.
Hp Printer Troubleshooting – 50.4 error
It is a fuser error that usually occurs in laser printers. This issue can be resolved by replacing the fuser. The fuser is an important component that can be an infrared oven, a heated pressure roller or a xenon flash depending on the model. Fusers wear out rather quickly (at around 100,000 pages) and you will be replacing them quite often over the time you are using the printer. You can manage temporarily by restarting or resetting the printer without replacing the fuser.
A few of the commonly occurring errors were discussed in this document, for in-depth information on how to resolve printer issues and other printer related queries, check out the other pages of the website.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.